Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
The following visitor restrictions have been reimplemented at UPHS - Bell. Effective Thursday, January 7, 2021, we will be allowing one well visitor per stay for inpatients only. Visiting hours will be from 10:00 am - 8:00 pm.
- A support person with the patient in the Family Birthing Center at any time, including one certified doula or midwife during labor;
- A parent, foster parent, or guardian of an individual under 21 years of age who is under the facility's care;
- A support person with the patient for end-of-life care at the discretion and approval of the Administrator on Call;
- A support person necessary for the provision of medical care, the support of activities of daily living, or the exercise of the power of attorney or court-appointed guardianship for an individual under the facility's care;
- Visitors accompanying outpatients scheduled for a procedure (operating room, endoscopy, etc.) may be present at drop off and pick up to hear discharge instructions. Visitors are asked to wait outside the facility during the patient's appointment/procedure.
- Visitors are NOT allowed for patients in isolation including those who are under observation for suspected or test positive for COVID-19.
- All designated visitors with approval to enter the facility are required to wear an appropriate mask or face covering. If you are unable to wear an appropriate mask or face covering, you may be denied entry into the facility.
- Visitors are not allowed in the Emergency Department. Exceptions include - a parent/guardian of a minor when it is necessary to support the care of the patient, a single visitor will be allowed.
Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation as we work to maintain a safe environment for our patients and team.
Continued Limited Access
- The main entrance to the hospital is open from 6 am – 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
- The Emergency Department entrance is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.