Thank you for your interest in joining UP Health System - Bell!
Our current Physician opportunities are:
- Family Practice Physician
- General Surgeon
About the Area
UP Health System - Bell is located in Marquette County in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. The Upper Peninsula is known for its natural beauty and outdoor activities for every season.
Marquette County is the perfect area to raise a family, be active and even retire. Public schools are highly rated. Northern Michigan University (www.nmu.edu) is located 15 miles from the hospital.
Marquette has also been the recipient of many awards. Below are a few:
- Top 25 Best Places to Retire, CNN Money Magazine, 2011
- 10 Great Places to Feel like an Olympic Champion, USA Today, 2010
- Bicycle Friendly Communities, League of American Bicyclists, 2010
- Top Five eCities (one of the top-performing Michigan cities at attracting and retaining entrepreneurial firms), University of Michigan Dearborn iLabs, 2009
- 100 Best Communities for Young People, America’s Promise Alliance, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Top 200 Towns for Outdoorsman, Outdoor Life, 2008 (#7)
- Top 25 Shortest Commutes, CNNMoney.com, 2008 (#1)
- Top 8 Running Towns in the Country, Trail Runners Magazine, 2008
If you are interested in joining UPHS - Bell, please don’t hesitate to forward your CV at any time or contact us. Please direct your inquiries to:
Director of Human Resources
Phone: (906) 485-2611
For more information and to learn about our opportunities, please visit our career site at www.WorkatUPHS.com.